1. Where did Marcus Goldman live when the book opens in 2008?
New York City.
2. What does The Writer's Disease refer to?
3. What did Marcus's mother call him as a nickname?
4. What is the name of the head individual at Marcus's publisher?
5. What object at table 17 at Clark's was meant to honor Harry?
The plaque that states Harry wrote The Origin of Evil at that table.
6. What was the name of the small area where Harry's house is situated in Somerset?
7. Which sport did Harry and Marcus often practice together?
8. What event led to Harry being arrested in 2008?
Gardeners dig up the remains of Nola Kellergan in Harry's backyard.
This section contains 5,487 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)