|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV (Pages 387 - 515).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Deborah Cooper do when she saw Nola running through the woods with a man running behind her?
(a) Got her shotgun.
(b) Called 911.
(d) Called for her husband.
2. Who painted the painting of Nola that Elijah Stern kept in his house?
(a) Chief Pratt.
3. What nickname does Tamara Quinn call her husband?
4. What kind of car did Harry drive in 1975?
(a) A gray Maserati.
(b) A blue Mustang.
(c) A red Corvette.
(d) A black Chevrolet Monte Carlo.
5. Why did Travis Dawn get so upset with Luther Caleb in the summer of 1975?
(a) Luther was a suspect in an unsolved murder.
(b) Luther accidentally grabbed Jenny and gave her a bruise.
(c) Luther threatened several girls in Somerset.
(d) Luther loved the same girl Travis loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Marcus and Gahalowood saw a painting of Luther's fiance, who did they think she resembled?
2. What was the first event Nola asked Harry to attend?
3. What did Harry tell his lawyer he began receiving shortly after Nola's disappearance?
4. What was the name of the manuscript that made Harry famous?
5. Which sport did Harry and Marcus often practice together?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)