|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III (Pages 258 - 386).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the main job that Luther Caleb did for Elijah Stern?
(a) He was Stern's interior decorator.
(b) He was Stern's chauffeur.
(c) He was Stern's accountant.
(d) He was Stern's lawyer.
2. What changed Robert Quinn's impression of Harry Quebert?
(a) The two men bonded over their love of literature.
(b) The two men discovered the both loved tacos.
(c) The two men had a relaxed conversation about cars.
(d) The two men went bowling together.
3. Who was Tamara Quinn's daughter?
4. What does The Writer's Disease refer to?
(c) Writer's block.
5. What raffle prize did Harry win at the Somerset gala in 1975?
(a) A trip to Rockland.
(b) A wine basket.
(c) A trip to Martha's Vineyard.
(d) A new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What began to raise Luther's family's suspicions that something bad had happened to him?
2. Who did Marcus think that Nola was also having an affair with during the summer of 1975?
3. Who is the librarian in Somerset who helps Marcus with his research?
4. What happened to Harry's red Corvette?
5. What event led to Harry being arrested in 2008?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)