|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (Pages 128 - 257).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event led to Harry being arrested in 2008?
(a) Harry confesses to killing someone.
(b) Jenny accuses Harry of assaulting her.
(c) A note is found implicating Harry in Nola Kellergan's murder.
(d) Gardeners dig up the remains of Nola Kellergan in Harry's backyard.
2. Where was the prison where Harry was held in 2008?
(d) New York City.
3. Which friend did Nola often use for cover when she met up with Harry?
(a) Jennifer Wright.
(b) Stephanie Kieffer.
(c) Amy Pratt.
(d) Nancy Hattaway.
4. What cover story did Tamara come up with to tell her guests about her big announcement at the garden party?
(a) She told them she was getting a divorce.
(b) She told them Jenny was marrying Travis Dawn.
(c) She told them she was going on a trip to the Bahamas.
(d) She told them her husband Robert had cancer and was dying.
5. What did Marcus find in Stern's house that became a critical piece of evidence?
(a) A painting of Nola.
(b) A gun.
(c) A bone fragment.
(d) A necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car did Harry drive in 1975?
2. What kind of car did Harry drive in 2008?
3. What did Marcus use to record his and Harry's conversations in jail?
4. Which sport did Harry and Marcus often practice together?
5. Who is the wealthy businessman that Luther Caleb worked for?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)