|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (Pages 128 - 257).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marcus first meet Gahalowood?
(a) At college.
(b) In Harry's backyard.
(c) At the police station.
(d) At a roadblock in Somerset.
2. Who is the librarian in Somerset who helps Marcus with his research?
(a) Jennifer Quinn.
(b) Stephanie Riley.
(c) Nancy Hattaway.
(d) Ernie Pinkas.
3. What was the name of the small area where Harry's house is situated in Somerset?
(a) Sandy Ways.
(b) Goose Cove.
(c) Sandy Beach.
4. What did Harry tell Marcus is the single most important thing he could teach him?
(a) Take plenty of walks on the beach.
(b) Choose your words very carefully.
(c) You have to be disciplined to be a writer.
(d) The importance of knowing how to fall.
5. What did Marcus's mother call him as a nickname?
(a) Marc the bark.
(b) Marcus the Fantastic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What object at table 17 at Clark's was meant to honor Harry?
2. What was the name of Marcus's college roommate?
3. What is the name of Marcus's book about Harry and about Nola's murder?
4. What activity did David Kellergan do that constantly annoyed his neighbors?
5. What is the name of Marcus's secretary?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)