|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part V (Pages 519 - 641).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Travis Dawn do to Luther when he found him driving around Somerset in 1975?
(a) He arrested Luther.
(b) He made Luther kill somebody else.
(c) He cut off Luther's ear.
(d) He beat Luther savagely.
2. Who came chasing after Harry in his car immediately after he returned to Somerset from Martha's Vineyard?
(a) Gareth Pratt.
(b) David Kellergan.
(c) Travis Dawn.
(d) Luther Caleb.
3. Why did Harry not show up at the Quinn's garden party?
(a) He went back to New York City.
(b) He was at Nola's bedside.
(c) He went for a walk on the beach instead.
(d) He fled to Concord to escape the pressure.
4. What did the inscription on the manuscript that was found with Nola's remains say?
(a) You killed me, Nola.
(b) I will love you forever, Nola.
(c) It was not meant to be, Nola.
(d) Good-bye, darling Nola.
5. What was the name of the Motel where Harry and Nola had planned to meet to run away together?
(a) The Montburry Motel.
(b) The Beach Motel.
(c) The Sea Side Motel.
(d) The Somerset Motel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Marcus tell Gahalowood about why he was so intent on helping Harry?
2. How did Harry come to possess the manuscript of The Origin of Evil?
3. What did Harry tell his lawyer he began receiving shortly after Nola's disappearance?
4. What event led to Harry being arrested in 2008?
5. What did Jenny tell Marcus about his investigation when he first talked to her about it in 2008?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)