|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II (Pages 128 - 257).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Travis Dawn feel about Jenny?
(a) Travis had dated Jenny briefly but was over her.
(b) Travis did not like Jenny.
(c) Travis liked Jenny, but not as much as another girl in town.
(d) Travis was smitten with Jenny.
2. Who was Harry's lawyer?
(a) Luther Caleb.
(b) Benjamin Roth.
(c) Roy Barnaski.
(d) Travis Dawn.
3. What does The Writer's Disease refer to?
(c) Writer's block.
4. What did Marcus find in Stern's house that became a critical piece of evidence?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A painting of Nola.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bone fragment.
5. Where did Marcus Goldman live when the book opens in 2008?
(a) New York City.
(b) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What changed Robert Quinn's impression of Harry Quebert?
2. What was the name of the manuscript that made Harry famous?
3. What event led to Harry being arrested in 2008?
4. What was the name of the Motel where Harry and Nola had planned to meet to run away together?
5. What happened to Harry's red Corvette?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)