Part I (Prologue to Page 127)
1. Where did Marcus Goldman live when the book opens in 2008?
(a) San Francisco.
(d) New York City.
2. What does The Writer's Disease refer to?
(b) Writer's block.
3. What did Marcus's mother call him as a nickname?
(b) Marc the bark.
(d) Marcus the Fantastic.
4. What is the name of the head individual at Marcus's publisher?
(a) Travis Dawn.
(b) Douglas Lemming.
(c) Roy Barnaski.
(d) Harry Quebert.
5. What object at table 17 at Clark's was meant to honor Harry?
(a) A small sculpture of a pen.
(b) A golden salt shaker.
(c) The plaque that states Harry wrote The Origin of Evil at that table.
(d) A small sculpture of a manuscript.
6. What was the name of the small area where Harry's house is situated in Somerset?
(a) Goose Cove.
(c) Sandy Ways.
(d) Sandy Beach.
7. Which sport did Harry and Marcus often practice together?
8. What event led to Harry being arrested in 2008?
(a) A note is found implicating Harry in Nola Kellergan's murder.
(b) Jenny accuses Harry of assaulting her.
(c) Harry confesses to killing someone.
(d) Gardeners dig up the remains of Nola Kellergan in Harry's backyard.
This section contains 5,487 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)