|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delia carry inside when she comes to cater for Deborah in Chapter 20?
2. What is Caroline wearing when she shows up with some of Wes's sculptures in Chapter 19?
3. Where does Wes go when he needs inspiration?
4. What type of flowers does Macy see after Kristy and Monica go off with John, Craig, and Sherman?
5. What type of jacket does Jason wear to the gala?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bert upset when Delia and Kristy want to use the bathroom at Macy's house?
2. In Chapter 12, what are some things that Macy has learned about Wes?
3. How does Macy comfort her mother in Chapter 20?
4. Why does Kristy say that the book "Forbidden" is just like Wes and Macy's relationship?
5. How does Delia get everything organized for the townhouse gala?
6. Describe Delia's baby.
7. After leaving the library with Wes, why does Macy turn off her phone?
8. How does Macy's mother react when Macy finally gets home after Delia's baby is born?
9. Why is Macy sort of grateful for all the various crises?
10. How is Wes keeping busy now that Macy is grounded?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Chapters 1 and 2, readers learn how the death of Macy's father has affected her and her mother. Discuss how Macy's father died and how his death affected Macy and her mother, and how each of them coped.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 7, when Kristy helps Macy get ready for a night out, the differences between Kristy and her sister are very obvious. Compare and contrast Kristy and Monica.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 13, contrast is an important theme. Discuss the contrasts in this chapter and what they reveal.
This section contains 803 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)