|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bert going to take on a date in Chapter 17?
2. In Chapter 15, what time does Macy plan to turn her phone back on?
3. How long does Caroline not communicate with her mother and sister after the argument about a vacation?
4. How many people has Deborah invited to the townhouse gala?
5. What color is Lucy's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Wes' biggest fear?
2. Now that Macy is grounded, what can she do in her free time?
3. Describe the dream Macy had at the beginning of Chapter 14.
4. What is the grossest thing that has ever happened to Macy?
5. Why does Kristy say that the book "Forbidden" is just like Wes and Macy's relationship?
6. Why does Macy quit talking to Wes?
7. Why is Bert upset when Delia and Kristy want to use the bathroom at Macy's house?
8. How is Wes keeping busy now that Macy is grounded?
9. How does Macy describe the three small heart-in-hand sculptures she sees in Chapter 15?
10. What is going wrong for Wish on July 4?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Chapters 1 and 2, readers learn how the death of Macy's father has affected her and her mother. Discuss how Macy's father died and how his death affected Macy and her mother, and how each of them coped.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 8, when Caroline and Macy see Wes selling his sculptures at the farmer's market, Caroline interprets Wes' work. Compare and contrast Caroline's interpretation of Wes' work with his interpretation.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 7, when Kristy helps Macy get ready for a night out, the differences between Kristy and her sister are very obvious. Compare and contrast Kristy and Monica.
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)