|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time do John, Craig, and Sherman come by to pick up the girls?
2. What magazine does Kristy read when she's at Macy's house for the first time?
3. How long does Caroline not communicate with her mother and sister after the argument about a vacation?
4. What type of flowers does Macy see after Kristy and Monica go off with John, Craig, and Sherman?
5. What hours will Macy work at the model home handing out brochures and greeting clients?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Deborah feel about the fact that when she comes home and all of the Wish staff are there?
2. On Independence Day, why does Deborah talk Macy to work?
3. Describe the dream Macy had at the beginning of Chapter 14.
4. How is Wes keeping busy now that Macy is grounded?
5. What does the sculpture look like that Macy sees in Chapter 11? In Chapter 11,
6. Why is Bert upset when Delia and Kristy want to use the bathroom at Macy's house?
7. After leaving the library with Wes, why does Macy turn off her phone?
8. How does Macy comfort her mother in Chapter 20?
9. Why doesn't Deborah want Macy hanging around with Wes?
10. Why does Kristy say that the book "Forbidden" is just like Wes and Macy's relationship?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 13, it begins to look like Macy's two worlds are going to collide and only one will survive. Discuss why Macy's worlds will collide and why only one world will survive.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 3, Macy remembers how running was such a large part of her life when her father was alive. Discuss what running meant to Macy before and after her father's death.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 9, Wes and Macy play a game called "Truth." Discuss the game and how it allows Wes and Macy to open up to one another.
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)