|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jason start taking college sections?
2. When will the reception be for the opening of Deborah's townhouses?
3. What type of a purse does Kristy carry?
4. How does Amanda always wear her hair?
5. In what class did Macy meet Jason?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Delia solve the problem when the hams for the main course for the retirement dinner are left behind?
2. How did Kristy get her scars?
3. What does Caroline want to do with her mother and sister?
4. Why doesn't Macy have many friends?
5. What does Macy think Jason would do if he was at a party she attended at the Arbors?
6. How did Macy learn to shell shrimp so quickly?
7. Why doesn't Delia fix the pothole near her house?
8. What is lunch like the first day that Macy works at the library?
9. Why does Macy hesitate to go to lunch with Kristy and Monica?
10. Why is Deborah so stressed out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 3, Macy remembers how running was such a large part of her life when her father was alive. Discuss what running meant to Macy before and after her father's death.
Essay Topic 2
In Chapter 8, when Caroline and Macy see Wes selling his sculptures at the farmer's market, Caroline interprets Wes' work. Compare and contrast Caroline's interpretation of Wes' work with his interpretation.
Essay Topic 3
In Chapter 13, it begins to look like Macy's two worlds are going to collide and only one will survive. Discuss why Macy's worlds will collide and why only one world will survive.
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)