|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a party does Macy work with Wish at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Cocktail party.
(b) Wedding reception.
(c) 50th birthday.
(d) Retirement party.
2. What is the vegetarian option for the cookout the Wish crew caters in Chapter 15?
(a) Lentil carrot veggie burgers.
(b) Tofu kabobs.
(c) Tofu Satay.
(d) Spicy black-bean burgers.
3. In Chapter 11, what time does Macy get home after staying overnight at Kristy's?
(a) 11 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
4. Until school starts, what is Macy's curfew every night?
(a) 8 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 8:30 p.m.
(d) 9 p.m.
5. When Macy disobeys her mother and goes to Sweetbud Road, how long has she been grounded?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 9 days.
(c) 8 days.
(d) 10 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much free time does Macy have after she is grounded?
2. Which member of the Wish staff loves swimming?
3. Whose number does Deborah want Macy to look up for her at the end of Chapter 18?
4. What time does Macy get to the library on July 4?
5. How long does Caroline not communicate with her mother and sister after the argument about a vacation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Deborah want Macy hanging around with Wes?
2. Why does Macy quit talking to Wes?
3. How does Macy comfort her mother in Chapter 20?
4. Why is Bert upset when Delia and Kristy want to use the bathroom at Macy's house?
5. What is Wes' biggest fear?
6. What was Mr. Queen's form of worship?
7. How is Wes keeping busy now that Macy is grounded?
8. How does Delia get everything organized for the townhouse gala?
9. Why does Deborah tell Caroline that she can't go to the beach house for a one week vacation?
10. On Independence Day, why does Deborah talk Macy to work?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)