|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time do John, Craig, and Sherman come by to pick up the girls?
2. After Lucy colors with an orange crayon, what does she say she has drawn?
3. What color icing is on the cake at the townhouse gala?
4. Who is the local weather girl?
(a) Mavis Brighton.
(b) Casey Whitcomb.
(c) Moira Brennan.
(d) Lorna McPhail.
5. What is the temperature the night Macy tells her mother she is going to yoga and she goes looking for her Wish friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many phone calls interrupt the conversation Deborah has with Macy about hanging around with the Wish group before Deborah quits answering the phone?
2. Who comes with Caroline to set up some of Wes's sculptures?
3. What does Delia carry inside when she comes to cater for Deborah in Chapter 20?
4. How much free time does Macy have after she is grounded?
5. Why is Jason coming back for the weekend in Chapter 13?
Short Essay Questions
1. After leaving the library with Wes, why does Macy turn off her phone?
2. Why does Macy quit talking to Wes?
3. How does Macy describe the three small heart-in-hand sculptures she sees in Chapter 15?
4. Why does Deborah tell Caroline that she can't go to the beach house for a one week vacation?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 19, what are some things that have gone wrong with Deborah's project?
6. In Chapter 12, what are some things that Macy has learned about Wes?
7. How does Deborah feel about the fact that when she comes home and all of the Wish staff are there?
8. What does the sculpture look like that Macy sees in Chapter 11? In Chapter 11,
9. How does Macy comfort her mother in Chapter 20?
10. Why is Macy sort of grateful for all the various crises?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)