|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bert going to take on a date in Chapter 17?
(b) Lisa Jo.
(d) Mary Jane.
2. How many bedrooms are in Macy's house?
3. What language do Amanda and Bethany practice while they're working at the library?
4. In Chapter 11, what do the guys do that Kristy wants to meet later?
(a) Deliver pizza.
(b) Mow lawns.
(c) Lifeguard at the pool.
(d) Work at a fast food restaurant.
5. What is the vegetarian option for the cookout the Wish crew caters in Chapter 15?
(a) Tofu Satay.
(b) Tofu kabobs.
(c) Spicy black-bean burgers.
(d) Lentil carrot veggie burgers.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 13, where does Macy think her mother has gone for an overnight meeting? .
2. What is the date at the beginning of Chapter 18?
3. In Chapter 15, how many cases of hamburgers does the Wish crew bring to the cookout they're catering?
4. When Macy finally turns her phone back on after Avery is born, how many messages does she have?
5. What is the name of the show Bert wants to watch on July 3?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the grossest thing that has ever happened to Macy?
2. How does Delia get everything organized for the townhouse gala?
3. How is Wes keeping busy now that Macy is grounded?
4. Why does Kristy say that the book "Forbidden" is just like Wes and Macy's relationship?
5. Now that Macy is grounded, what can she do in her free time?
6. Why is Macy sort of grateful for all the various crises?
7. How does Deborah feel about the fact that when she comes home and all of the Wish staff are there?
8. In Chapter 12, what are some things that Macy has learned about Wes?
9. Why is Bert upset when Delia and Kristy want to use the bathroom at Macy's house?
10. What was Mr. Queen's form of worship?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)