|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the show Bert wants to watch on July 3?
(a) The End of the World is Now.
(b) Update: Armageddon.
(c) End Times.
(d) Armageddon: Coming Soon.
2. What color is Lucy's hair?
3. What does Wes eat while they wait for Delia's baby to be born?
(b) Blueberry muffins.
(c) Chocolate donuts.
4. The day of the townhouse gala, what time does Macy feel a breeze blowing through her open window?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 2 a.m.
(c) 3 a.m.
(d) 4 a.m.
5. Where is Sherman from?
6. Who does the sculpture of the woman represent in Chapter 11?
(a) Wes's grandmother.
(c) Wes's mom.
7. What does Macy serve Wes, Kristy, Bert, and Monica when they stop at her house?
(a) Dr. Pepper.
8. What broke that made Deborah lose control?
(a) Wine glass.
(c) Glass bowl.
(d) Soap dish.
9. How long has Wes been taking college level art classes?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 36 months.
10. What time does Wes plan to be jogging on July 5?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 9 a.m.
(c) 7:30 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
11. On Independence Day, how much time does Macy have on her shift at the library when she walks out with Wes?
(a) An hour and a half.
(b) An hour.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
12. At the beginning of Chapter 13, where does Macy think her mother has gone for an overnight meeting? .
(d) Virginia Beach.
13. How many of Wes' pieces does Caroline bring in Chapter 19?
14. On July 4, how many gallons of potato salad do Wes, Bert, and Delia have to make?
15. What book does Kristy say is like Wes and Macy's relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. On the fourth of July, when does the library close?
2. Which member of the Wish staff loves swimming?
3. What is Wes' biggest fear?
4. What did Kristy's new boyfriend buy at Stella's stand after talking to Kristy for over an hour?
5. What is the temperature the night Macy tells her mother she is going to yoga and she goes looking for her Wish friends?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)