|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color skirt is Kristy wearing at the beginning of Chapter 11?
2. On Independence Day, what time is Macy supposed to meet her mother at the Commons?
(a) 5:30 p.m.
(b) 6:30 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
3. What book does Kristy say is like Wes and Macy's relationship?
4. In Chapter 11, what do the guys do that Kristy wants to meet later?
(a) Lifeguard at the pool.
(b) Mow lawns.
(c) Deliver pizza.
(d) Work at a fast food restaurant.
5. What did Kristy's new boyfriend buy at Stella's stand after talking to Kristy for over an hour?
(d) Sweet corn.
6. What broke that made Deborah lose control?
(a) Glass bowl.
(b) Soap dish.
(d) Wine glass.
7. In Chapter 15, how many small heart-in-hand sculptures do Lucy and Macy see?
8. What color is Lucy's hair?
9. What will be served at the Armageddon social?
(a) Hot dogs.
(c) Roast beef.
(d) Pork chops.
10. On Independence Day, how much time does Macy have on her shift at the library when she walks out with Wes?
(a) An hour.
(b) An hour and a half.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
11. What type of a party does Macy work with Wish at the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Cocktail party.
(b) Wedding reception.
(c) Retirement party.
(d) 50th birthday.
12. What does Macy serve Wes, Kristy, Bert, and Monica when they stop at her house?
(a) Dr. Pepper.
13. After Lucy colors with an orange crayon, what does she say she has drawn?
14. How much money does Wes give Bert before Bert goes to the Armageddon social?
15. Where is Sherman from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the vegetarian option for the cookout the Wish crew caters in Chapter 15?
2. What magazine does Kristy read when she's at Macy's house for the first time?
3. Until school starts, what is Macy's curfew every night?
4. What is Caroline wearing when she shows up with some of Wes's sculptures in Chapter 19?
5. What is the name of the chef that Deborah has hired for the townhouse gala?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)