|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Bert when his mother died?
2. In Chapter 15, what time does Macy plan to turn her phone back on?
(a) 7 p.m.
(b) 6 p.m.
(c) 5:30 p.m.
(d) 5 p.m.
3. Where does Wes go when he needs inspiration?
(a) His garage.
(b) Waffle World.
(c) A wooded park.
(d) A hill near his house.
4. What is Caroline wearing when she shows up with some of Wes's sculptures in Chapter 19?
(a) T-shirt and shorts.
(b) Capris and a polo shirt.
(c) Jeans and a tank top.
5. In Chapter 14, when Macy is late to work, where does she say there was a traffic jam?
6. How many phone calls interrupt the conversation Deborah has with Macy about hanging around with the Wish group before Deborah quits answering the phone?
7. What will be served at the Armageddon social?
(a) Hot dogs.
(c) Pork chops.
(d) Roast beef.
8. On Independence Day, what time is Macy supposed to meet her mother at the Commons?
(a) 5 p.m.
(b) 5:30 p.m.
(c) 6 p.m.
(d) 6:30 p.m.
9. Where is Sherman from?
10. What is the temperature the night Macy tells her mother she is going to yoga and she goes looking for her Wish friends?
11. What state award did Wes win for his sculptures a year ago?
(a) Emblem Prize.
(b) University Honor Award.
(c) Governor's Award.
(d) Status Prize.
12. Who does the sculpture of the woman represent in Chapter 11?
(a) Wes's mom.
(d) Wes's grandmother.
13. What language do Amanda and Bethany practice while they're working at the library?
14. In Chapter 11, what do the guys do that Kristy wants to meet later?
(a) Lifeguard at the pool.
(b) Work at a fast food restaurant.
(c) Deliver pizza.
(d) Mow lawns.
15. What type of bushes are on either side of the front door to Macy's house?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jason coming back for the weekend in Chapter 13?
2. What color icing is on the cake at the townhouse gala?
3. Until school starts, what is Macy's curfew every night?
4. What hours will Macy work at the model home handing out brochures and greeting clients?
5. On July 4, how many gallons of potato salad do Wes, Bert, and Delia have to make?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)