|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ginny's second child?
2. The Indian doctor suggested that Ginny imagine herself to be a/an _______________ flying above the Earth.
3. What does Tom disapprove of in Ginny's life?
(a) Her gossiping.
(b) Her spending habits.
(c) Her wearing makeup.
(d) Her religion.
4. Where does Tom go when he moves out of the bedroom he had shared with Ginny?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) The barn.
(c) The attic.
(d) His parents' house.
5. The person in #69 heals and has scars only on his ________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom think about Ginny's behavior at the revival?
2. What does Ginny describe herself as?
3. Where will Ginny and Tom live after their marriage?
4. What worries Ginny when she and Tom are at the place in #40?
5. What did the Indian doctor give to Ginny before she left?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ginny think should have been a red flag in potential problems for her and Tom?
2. What does Tom accomplish on the farm, and why is Ginny fearful that Pa may resent his work?
3. What was the result of Ginny's following the Indian doctor's advice?
4. Describe Tom's accident during molasses season.
5. How does Tom fit in with Ginny's family when be is courting her?
6. What does Ginny accuse Tom of after he hurts her and what will be their points of contention throughout the book?
7. What could be a very important reason from his childhood that prevents Tom from giving more than Ginny thinks he should?
8. Describe how the Peace family members react to the spirit at the revival.
9. Describe Ginny's experience when she begins to speak in tongues.
10. How does Ginny view her brother, Locke?
This section contains 1,123 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)