|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Ginny when she and Tom are at the place in #40?
(a) The snakes.
(b) Hurricane warnings.
(c) Getting lost.
(d) The high tide.
2. What had Ginny served to Tom at the church picnic?
(a) Apple dumplings.
(b) Fried chicken.
3. What does Ginny wet in the stream so she and Pa can breathe through it and get to safety?
(a) Her coat.
(b) Her apron.
(c) Her crinoline.
(d) Her dress.
4. What was notable about the man after he was rid of the demons?
(a) His eyes changed from green to brown.
(b) He could not stop crying.
(c) He looked like a very old man.
(d) He could no longer speak or understand English.
5. Why does Tom accuse Ginny of not obeying the Bible?
(a) She has had an affair with another man.
(b) She only goes to church when she feels like it.
(c) She gossips about other people.
(d) She will not obey his order to never attend another revival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Tom and Ginny do to work on repairing their marriage?
2. What does Ginny encounter when she is walking to the place in #104?
3. The person in #69 heals and has scars only on his ________________.
4. Who is Ginny's brother?
5. What does Tom think about Ginny's behavior at the revival?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)