|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eighteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which disease hits the midwife's family?
(c) Yellow Fever.
(d) Scarlet Fever.
2. Where do Ginny and Tom get married?
(a) A meadow.
(b) Pa's house.
(c) A gazebo in town.
(d) The Baptist Church.
3. What do Tom and Ginny do to work on repairing their marriage?
(a) Move into their own home.
(b) Plan for another baby.
(c) Go to marriage counseling.
(d) Working together in the fields.
4. What does Ginny ask of the person to whom she writes the letter?
(a) Memories of their mother.
(b) To borrow some money.
(c) Christmas candy recipes.
(d) To come for a visit.
5. What does Ginny hear one night as she and Tom make love?
(a) Her own voice speaking in tongues.
(b) A fire engine siren.
(d) The baby crying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person in #69 do after falling into the boiling substance?
2. What does Ginny say is the bright light she sees when she is sick and delusional?
3. The person in #69 heals and has scars only on his ________________.
4. What does Florrie do every time that Lily speaks?
5. Ginny asks Tom if ________________ could be a sign about their future.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)