|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Ginny feel when her sister and father inquired about her female health issues?
2. Where does Tom refuse to go with Ginny?
(a) A revival.
(b) The post office.
(c) The general store.
(d) A dress shop.
3. What is Tom's answer to the question in #46?
(a) Could be.
(b) You bet.
(d) I sure hope so.
4. Why is Tom's reaction when Ginny invites the midwife's children to stay at the house?
(a) He is pleased.
(b) He is livid.
(c) He doesn't care one way or the other.
(d) He is very happy.
5. What does Ginny notice about Florrie's behavior with Tom?
(a) She touches him too often.
(b) She pretends he does not exist.
(c) She will speak only to him.
(d) She tries to be courteous to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Happyland Colony?
2. What does Tom hire Florrie to do?
3. What does Tom want to give to the needy family?
4. Why does Tom accuse Ginny of not obeying the Bible?
5. Where was the item in #116 found?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)