|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Ginny surprised to find in the bathroom with Tom as he is bathing?
2. Which of the following do the women NOT argue about?
(c) Their role as women.
3. What is Ginny's last name?
4. What did Locke eat on the train journey when he ran out of money?
(a) Leftovers on dinner plates.
(b) Nothing but water.
(c) Scraps from the kitchen.
(d) The woman's peaches.
5. What did other people tell Ginny when she was fifteen?
(a) She would be an old maid all her life.
(b) She would get married and have six children.
(c) She was a scholar and good looks didn't matter.
(d) She would grow up to be a beautiful woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Indian doctor suggested that Ginny imagine herself to be a/an _______________ flying above the Earth.
2. What frightens Ginny as she and Tom are walking back to her house?
3. Why does Tom plant surplus vegetables in the garden?
4. What does Tom do every night?
5. What did Pa buy from Ahmed to give to Ginny?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)