|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Locke recall that the woman across from him on the train ate?
2. Tom is angry at Ginny when he learns that Ginny gave the needy family _______________.
(a) fifteen dollars.
(b) five dollars.
(c) fifty dollars.
(d) ten dollars.
3. What does Ginny do in an attempt to punish Tom?
(a) Will not mend his clothes.
(b) Won't cook for him.
(c) Goes to church every day.
(d) Keeps the baby away from him.
4. Who falls into the boiling pot of the substance in #66?
5. What does Ginny try to focus on during her labor pains?
(a) A baby blanket on the chair.
(b) Snow falling outside the window.
(c) An emerald perfume bottle on the dresser.
(d) A picture of her other children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What frightens Ginny as she and Tom are walking back to her house?
2. What made Ginny think that the teacher may not be right for her?
3. What is Tom's answer to the question in #46?
4. Where will Ginny and Tom live after their marriage?
5. What had Ginny served to Tom at the church picnic?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)