|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Locke say that he saw a demon-possessed man?
(a) The Phillippines.
(c) Central America.
(d) New York.
2. Which of the following was NOT something that the traveling peddler, Ahmed, sold?
(c) Writing paper.
(d) Sewing supplies.
3. The person in #69 heals and has scars only on his ________________.
4. Where will Ginny and Tom live after their marriage?
(a) Tom's parents' house.
(b) A boardinghouse.
(c) A new house.
(d) Pa's house.
5. What does Ginny prepare for the family when they return from the church service?
(a) Hot chocolate and toast.
(b) Cornbread and coffee.
(c) Ice cream sundaes.
(d) Popcorn and lemonade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ginny take Tom on one Sunday afternoon?
2. Who is Joe's wife?
3. What is Ginny's last name?
4. What was notable about the man after he was rid of the demons?
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the man after he was rid of the demons?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)