|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is something that Tom likes to do?
(c) Staying up late.
2. What did the Indian doctor give to Ginny before she left?
(a) A tonic.
(c) Healing crystals.
(d) Herb poultices.
3. Ginny was confused why she hadn't yet started having menstrual cycles at the age of ______________.
4. What had Ginny served to Tom at the church picnic?
(c) Fried chicken.
(d) Apple dumplings.
5. What does Ginny prepare for the family when they return from the church service?
(a) Hot chocolate and toast.
(b) Cornbread and coffee.
(c) Ice cream sundaes.
(d) Popcorn and lemonade.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tom could be characterized as ___________________.
2. How did Ginny feel about herself as she grew up?
3. Which of the following is something Ginny did NOT experience while taking the tonic?
4. What does Locke say is all he ate on a train from Washington to San Francisco?
5. What season is it soon after Ginny and Tom's wedding?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)