|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ginny was confused why she hadn't yet started having menstrual cycles at the age of ______________.
2. What worries Ginny when she and Tom are at the place in #40?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) The high tide.
(c) The snakes.
(d) Hurricane warnings.
3. What was Dr. Johns' prescription for Ginny?
(b) Eat a vegan diet.
(c) Drink whiskey twice a day.
(d) Take a hot bath each night.
4. Who is the preacher who holds the first church service Ginny attends?
(a) Preacher McKinney.
(b) Preacher Meyers.
(c) Preacher Morgan.
(d) Preacher Morton.
5. Why does Ginny start to scream when she sees what is in #43?
(a) She thinks she will be killed.
(b) She is terrified of thunderstorms.
(c) She thinks it is the end of the world.
(d) She is angry that Tom has raced ahead of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Locke recall that the woman across from him on the train ate?
2. What does Ginny notice about Florrie's behavior with Tom?
3. Where does Locke say that he saw a demon-possessed man?
4. To what does Lock attribute his making it off the ship alive?
5. Who is the only one who is not attacked by the insects in #67?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)