|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny experience as the service is coming to an end?
(a) She bleeds from her nose.
(b) She goes blind.
(c) She faints.
(d) She smells smoke.
2. Ginny asks Tom if ________________ could be a sign about their future.
(a) the meteors.
(b) the hurricane.
(c) the starless night.
(d) the thunderstorm.
3. What attacks Tom as he and Ginny walk back to her house?
(a) A rabid dog.
(b) A snake.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A wolf.
4. What made Ginny think that the teacher may not be right for her?
(a) He was too serious.
(b) He did not make much money.
(c) He wanted to move far away.
(d) He did not want to have children.
5. What happened when the teacher tried to kiss Ginny one night?
(a) He stuck his elbow in the candle flame.
(b) He fell off his chair.
(c) He stepped on her foot.
(d) He knocked over the churn.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Lock attribute his making it off the ship alive?
2. What frightens Ginny as she and Tom are walking back to her house?
3. What does Locke say is all he ate on a train from Washington to San Francisco?
4. Who was the Indian doctor's wife who read Ginny's fortune?
5. How did the doctors cure the demon-possessed man?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)