|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ginny take Tom on one Sunday afternoon?
(a) The riverbank.
(b) Sunset Rock.
(c) Eden Park.
(d) Nag's Head.
2. What is Tom's answer to the question in #46?
(a) Could be.
(c) I sure hope so.
(d) You bet.
3. Which of the following was NOT something that the traveling peddler, Ahmed, sold?
(c) Writing paper.
(d) Sewing supplies.
4. What did Pa buy from Ahmed to give to Ginny?
(a) Combs for her hair.
(b) New pots and pans.
(c) A Bible.
(d) An afghan.
5. What did other people tell Ginny when she was fifteen?
(a) She would get married and have six children.
(b) She would be an old maid all her life.
(c) She would grow up to be a beautiful woman.
(d) She was a scholar and good looks didn't matter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Ginny become attracted to regarding Tom?
2. What does Locke recall that the woman across from him on the train ate?
3. On their wedding night, what does Tom do after taking off his dress clothes?
4. Who was the traveling teacher with whom Ginny had a small romance?
5. What does Ginny recall as the first thing she noticed about Tom?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)