|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What attacks Tom as he and Ginny walk back to her house?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A rabid dog.
(d) A snake.
2. What did Locke eat on the train journey when he ran out of money?
(a) Nothing but water.
(b) The woman's peaches.
(c) Leftovers on dinner plates.
(d) Scraps from the kitchen.
3. What does Locke recall that the woman across from him on the train ate?
4. The person in #69 heals and has scars only on his ________________.
5. What advice did the woman in #54 give to Ginny?
(a) Marry the third man who asked her.
(b) Never leave her father's home.
(c) Don't be afraid of change.
(d) Go to church twice a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which insects are attracted to the sticky substance in #66?
2. What made Ginny think that the teacher may not be right for her?
3. The Indian doctor suggested that Ginny imagine herself to be a/an _______________ flying above the Earth.
4. Ginny was confused why she hadn't yet started having menstrual cycles at the age of ______________.
5. What had Ginny served to Tom at the church picnic?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)