|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Pa buy from Ahmed to give to Ginny?
(a) An afghan.
(b) New pots and pans.
(c) A Bible.
(d) Combs for her hair.
2. What worries Ginny when she and Tom are at the place in #40?
(a) Getting lost.
(b) The snakes.
(c) The high tide.
(d) Hurricane warnings.
3. On their wedding night, what does Tom do after taking off his dress clothes?
(a) Milks the cows and builds a fire.
(b) Feeds the chickens and milks the cows.
(c) Builds a fire and lights candles.
(d) Pours some wine and lights a fire.
4. The person in #69 heals and has scars only on his ________________.
5. What did Locke eat on the train journey when he ran out of money?
(a) Leftovers on dinner plates.
(b) Nothing but water.
(c) The woman's peaches.
(d) Scraps from the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Indian doctor give to Ginny before she left?
2. Which of the following was NOT something that the traveling peddler, Ahmed, sold?
3. Where does Ginny take Tom on one Sunday afternoon?
4. What does Locke say is all he ate on a train from Washington to San Francisco?
5. Where did the man in #15 live?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)