|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom do every night?
(a) Milks the cows.
(b) Reads to the children.
(c) Feeds the pigs.
(d) Counts his money.
2. What did the Indian doctor give to Ginny before she left?
(a) A tonic.
(b) Herb poultices.
(d) Healing crystals.
3. Why did the doctors think the man was possessed by demons?
(a) His teeth grew out over his lip like fangs.
(b) His eyes turned red.
(c) He could not speak English but he cursed the doctors in the language.
(d) His hands and feet grew large and gnarly.
4. What do Tom and Ginny do to work on repairing their marriage?
(a) Move into their own home.
(b) Plan for another baby.
(c) Go to marriage counseling.
(d) Working together in the fields.
5. Where is the only place that Ginny feels she can get any peace?
(a) The library.
(b) The outhouse.
(c) The smokehouse.
(d) The barn.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ginny feel when her sister and father inquired about her female health issues?
2. Why does Tom plant surplus vegetables in the garden?
3. What does Ginny try to focus on during her labor pains?
4. Which of the following is something Ginny did NOT experience while taking the tonic?
5. What advice did the woman in #54 give to Ginny?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)