|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tom store his money?
(a) A cigar box.
(b) A hat box.
(c) A shoe box.
(d) A safe.
2. What does a demon spirit break in Ginny's bedroom?
(a) The lamp on the bedside table.
(b) The emerald perfume bottle.
(c) The mirror over the bureau.
(d) A chair.
3. Why does Tom plant surplus vegetables in the garden?
(a) To give them to the preacher.
(b) To take to the soup kitchen.
(c) To sell them.
(d) To can them.
4. Why does Tom think that Joe's wife buys new dresses all the time?
(a) She is a very vain woman.
(b) She is a very shallow person.
(c) She has a hoarding problem.
(d) She is compensating for her childhood as an orphan.
5. What does Tom do every night?
(a) Milks the cows.
(b) Counts his money.
(c) Feeds the pigs.
(d) Reads to the children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person in Ginny's family does Tom dislike?
2. Which of the following is something Ginny did NOT experience while taking the tonic?
3. Who is Joe's wife?
4. Tom thinks that revivals encourage people to act like _______________.
5. Ginny was confused why she hadn't yet started having menstrual cycles at the age of ______________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)