|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Florrie and the woman in #109 go to Ginny's house?
(a) To make a quilt.
(b) To can peaches.
(c) To make strawberry jam.
(d) To babysit her kids.
2. What does Florrie do every time that Lily speaks?
(b) Rolls her eyes.
(d) Agrees with her.
3. What did other people tell Ginny when she was fifteen?
(a) She was a scholar and good looks didn't matter.
(b) She would grow up to be a beautiful woman.
(c) She would get married and have six children.
(d) She would be an old maid all her life.
4. What does Ginny remember about her mother?
(a) She had a beautiful singing voice.
(b) She was a midwife.
(c) She did not like the Pentecostal church.
(d) She baked wonderful pies.
5. How many pages does the letter consist of?
Short Answer Questions
1. Florrie does not believe in ___________________.
2. How did Ginny feel when her sister and father inquired about her female health issues?
3. What did the Indian doctor swathe Ginny in during her visit?
4. Which of the following is NOT something Ginny envies about Florrie?
5. Which of the following is something Ginny did NOT experience while taking the tonic?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)