|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of her place of work?
(a) Mother Abbot's.
(b) Scurry, Abbot and Dodge Solicitors.
(c) The Red Lantern.
(d) The House of Love.
2. If Aubrey intervenes, what will be the implication?
(a) That the French must be completely driven off the island.
(b) That Moahu is a de facto British colony.
(c) That he cannot leave them unprotected.
(d) That he will be bringing the Napoleonic war to the island.
3. Who does not appear at breakfast for several days?
4. What infuriates Aubrey about the problems Davidge and West have?
(a) That they both ignore instructions.
(b) That they both are late getting back to the Surprise.
(c) That they should not have tried to repair the main mast with no experience at such things.
(d) That the two men let them personal lives interfere with their professional lives.
5. Who speaks freely?
(a) Only Aubrey.
(b) Only Clarissa.
(c) Aubrey and Clarissa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Clarissa sent to live with a guardian?
2. Who are Wray and Ledward?
3. Who are two people Maturin and Clarissa talk about?
4. What is the Franklin?
5. Where does the Surprise put in?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)