|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what reason do Clarissa and Maturin go ashore together?
(a) To replenish medical supplies.
(b) To seek a medical shaman.
(c) To seek a herbalogist.
(d) To study the local flora and fauna.
2. Who drinks himself under the table?
(a) Midshipman Reade.
(b) The first mate.
3. What does Maturin discover when he goes to see Clarissa?
(a) She has morningsickness.
(b) She is seasick.
(c) She has been beaten.
(d) She has scurvy.
4. Who is Dutourd?
(a) The Commanding officer of the French Foreign Legion stationed in Moahu.
(b) The captain of the Franklin.
(c) The captain of the Fort overlooking the bay.
(d) The French physician who Maturin befriends.
5. What is the status of the Trulove?
(a) It is running a blockade at Pabay.
(b) It has headed for England.
(c) It has sunk.
(d) It is docked as a prize at Pabay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does not appear at breakfast for several days?
2. What is the focal point of the French power at Moahu?
3. In what sort of activities does Clarissa engage in with her cousin, Edward?
4. What does Reade do?
5. Why was Clarissa sent to live with a guardian?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)