Mid-Book Test (up to Nuts and Bolts)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Hugo offers one way of getting off the triggering subject by suggesting that one use words for the sake of their _____.
2. Hugo teaches that words love the _____ of people's minds.
a) Corny inhabitants.
b) Ridiculous areas.
d) Sticky problems.
3. Where does Hugo work with Buzz Green?
a) Lockheed Martin.
b) The Boeing Company.
c) State Farm.
d) The postal service.
4. How many pencils does Hugo recommend sharpening to have on hand to write with?
5. How much snow hits the town every year in one assumption?
This section contains 870 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)