|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Assumptions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Buzz Green's previous profession?
(a) Train conductor.
(b) Jazz musician.
(c) Symphony conductor.
(d) Oil rig worker.
2. Which clever, witty writer is described by Hugo as being able to conform the music of poetry to truth effectively?
3. What is the divorce rate in the town in one assumption?
4. Which person observes some mold and later cures gonorrhea?
(a) Sir Alexander Fleming.
(b) John George Alexander.
(c) Alexander Graham Bell.
(d) Marie Curie.
5. Hugo says that if one is a private poet, then one's vocabulary is limited to one's _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. One assumption has the _____ being run by a kind man who lets kids in for free when nobody is looking.
2. At the risk of violating the facts, Hugo believes that the subject of a poem should serve _____.
3. Hugo teaches that what type of words soften the impact of language?
4. In the poem by Ghiselin, the snake's dwelling is that of a _____.
5. In the Hugo's opinion, a poet must have a streak of _____.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)