|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Assumptions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hugo teaches that what type of words soften the impact of language?
(a) Words that start with vowels.
(d) Foreign words.
2. What do the people in one assumption do to ward off boredom?
(a) Drink constantly.
(b) Eat constantly.
(c) Commit adultery.
(d) Build houses for the poor.
3. Hugo believes that a poet must take _____of a triggering town.
(a) Emotional possession.
(d) Total control.
4. How much snow hits the town every year in one assumption?
(a) Twenty feet.
(c) Seventy-seven inches.
(d) Four inches.
5. Hugo states that young poets find it difficult to free themselves from _____.
(b) Writer's block.
(c) The initiating subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. Specifically, Hugo asks students never to worry about _____.
2. The town doctor in one of the assumptions is _____.
3. On which day of the week does the wind stop blowing in one assumption?
4. Where does Hugo work with Buzz Green?
5. Hugo believes that if if a good poem comes out as a result of the triggering town, the town will become the poet's _____.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)