|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Apollo do the morning after he defeats the Colossus?
(a) He goes to Percy's house.
(b) He plays his ukulele.
(c) He makes an omelet.
(d) He hikes up Half-Blood Hill.
2. What weapon does Apollo refuse from Meg at the armory?
(a) A bow and arrow.
(b) A musket.
(c) A sword.
(d) A slingshot.
3. What is the weather like when Meg and Apollo are walking through the forest?
(a) It is rainy.
(b) It is snowy.
(c) It is really hot.
(d) It is sunny.
4. What does Apollo vow to do after Meg has been taken by the ants?
(a) He vows to kill her if he finds her.
(b) He vows to never come back to the forest.
(c) He vows to never see her again.
(d) He vows to find her and bring her to safety.
5. What does Apollo refuse to do until Meg orders him?
(a) To be her friend.
(b) To do a dance.
(c) To open the gates to Dodona.
(d) To sing a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Apollo afraid the missing campers are doing in the forest?
2. What does the arrow Apollo found in the grove do that he does not expect?
3. How does Apollo know where to find Meg in the ants' nest?
4. Who does Pete say Paulie had seen in the forest?
5. What does Rhea warn Apollo about before he goes back to camp?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Apollo do to the arrow that he wants to shoot the Colossus with?
2. Who puts out the fire the Nero starts in the forest before escaping, and how does Apollo feel about it?
3. What does Meg believe about Nero's relationship to "the Beast"?
4. What and who did Apollo and Meg come across first while in the forest?
5. What does Rhea tell Apollo during their conversation in the forest?
6. What does Apollo do before he leaves Pete, and how does Pete react?
7. What does Nero tell Meg he will do when she asks what he wants?
8. What does Meg tell Apollo in the grove of Dodona?
9. What is sticking out of the ground at the gates to the Grove of Dodona?
10. What weapon did Apollo choose to take with him into the forest, and why?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)