|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of one of the boys whom Meg injured?
(b) Nico de Angelo.
(c) Sherman Yang.
(d) Will Solace.
2. What is the name of Percy's girlfriend?
3. What is the name of the fifth Oracle?
4. What is the name of the other daughter of Meg's mother at Camp Half-Blood?
(a) There are no other daughters of Demeter at Camp Half-Blood.
(b) Billie Ng.
(c) Bille Jean.
5. Where does Apollo say he has been for the last six months when Percy asks?
(a) Apollo has been in Percy's dumpster.
(b) Apollo has been at his palace.
(c) Apollo has been on earth.
(d) Apollo has no recollection of where he has been.
Short Answer Questions
1. What vehicle does Apollo dream he was driving on his first night at Camp Half-Blood?
2. What does Sally do for Meg?
3. Why does Chiron forbid anyone from going to look for missing campers?
4. Who does Chiron report is missing when Meg and Apollo return to campus?
5. What is the name of the house where Chiron is waiting to see Apollo and Meg?
Short Essay Questions
1. What keeps Percy from doing more than driving Apollo and Meg to Camp Half-Blood?
2. What creature appears at Meg's defense in the fight against the nosoi, and what is its name?
3. Who do Meg and Apollo eavesdrop on while they are in the Labyrinth, and what do they hear?
4. Where do Meg and Apollo find themselves after Meg snatches the third golden apple?
5. Why does Chiron insist that the campers participate in the three-legged death race despite all the disappearances?
6. Who are the first people Apollo meets in his new mortal life?
7. Why do Connor Stoll and Sherman Yang want to get revenge on Meg on her first night at camp?
8. Who leads Apollo and Meg to camp, and who leaves?
9. What did Apollo dream of when he made it to Camp Half-Blood?
10. What does Chiron tell Apollo and Meg at Big House is the root cause of the Oracles not working?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)