|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Percy tell Apollo he will do for him and Meg?
(a) Percy says he will let them stay at his house.
(b) Percy says he will not do anything for them.
(c) Percy says he will lend them some money.
(d) Percy says he will drive them to Camp Half-Blood.
2. What is Apollo's relationship to Meg?
(a) Meg is supposed to serve Apollo while he is a mortal.
(b) Apollo and Meg are cousins.
(c) Apollo and Meg are siblings.
(d) Apollo is supposed to serve Meg while he is a mortal.
3. Why is Apollo not a huge fan of Meg's mother?
(a) He does not like nature.
(b) He dated her once .
(c) He dated one of her daughters once.
(d) He has heard bad things about her.
4. What is the name of the grain spirit Meg conjures?
5. What do Apollo's children vow to do for him when they think he is asleep on his first night?
(a) They vow to look out for him.
(b) They vow to kill him while he is a mortal.
(c) They vow to never talk to him.
(d) They vow to teach him to dress better.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Percy have?
2. What dessert does Sally ban Percy from having until he makes it home safely?
3. What is the name of the other boy whom Meg injured?
4. Where does Apollo say he has been for the last six months when Percy asks?
5. Why is Percy skeptical about whether Apollo will be able to get into Camp Half-Blood?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Apollo become emotional when he saw Meg's transformation?
2. What does Apollo do when Chiron keeps him from immediately going after Kayla and Austin?
3. Why does Apollo swear to never touch a bow and arrow or musical instrument until he becomes a god again?
4. What did Apollo dream of when he made it to Camp Half-Blood?
5. What does Apollo say makes the Oracles so important?
6. Who is the demigod who helps Apollo and Meg get to Camp Half-Blood?
7. Who comes to Camp Half-Blood while Meg and Apollo are camping out in front of the forest?
8. Who is Harley, and what event does he orchestrate on campus?
9. What happened in the forest when Apollo and Meg were walking to camp?
10. What does Apollo realized has changed about himself after his fall from Mount Olympus?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)