|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Meg and Apollo find themselves after they climb a set of stairs in the Labyrinth?
(a) In a car.
(b) On campus.
(c) In a candy shop.
(d) In the forest.
2. Who is at the kitchen counter when Apollo and Meg walk into Percy's apartment?
(b) Sally Jackson.
3. What does the man in Apollo's strange dream tell him to do?
(a) He tells him he has a crush on him.
(b) He tells him to bring Meg to him.
(c) He tells him to take him to the gates so he can burn them down.
(d) He tells him to take a hike.
4. What is Apollo's relationship to Meg?
(a) Apollo and Meg are siblings.
(b) Apollo is supposed to serve Meg while he is a mortal.
(c) Meg is supposed to serve Apollo while he is a mortal.
(d) Apollo and Meg are cousins.
5. Where does Apollo say he has been for the last six months when Percy asks?
(a) Apollo has no recollection of where he has been.
(b) Apollo has been in Percy's dumpster.
(c) Apollo has been at his palace.
(d) Apollo has been on earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What household item does Percy have that turns into a sword?
2. Where do Meg and Apollo land after they escape Python and the Beast?
3. What is the actual name of the shiny blobs?
4. What does Python reveal about the Oracles?
5. What does Apollo explain was the problem with the shiny blobs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What news does Chiron reveal to Apollo after he returns from the Labyrinth?
2. What happens to Sherman Yang just before the three-legged death race?
3. Where do Meg and Apollo find themselves after Meg snatches the third golden apple?
4. Who is the demigod who helps Apollo and Meg get to Camp Half-Blood?
5. What did Apollo dream of when he made it to Camp Half-Blood?
6. Who is Harley, and what event does he orchestrate on campus?
7. Who does Apollo meet when he wakes up from his nap on his first night at Camp Half-Blood?
8. What creature appears at Meg's defense in the fight against the nosoi, and what is its name?
9. Who leads Apollo and Meg to camp, and who leaves?
10. What does Chiron tell Apollo and Meg at Big House is the root cause of the Oracles not working?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)