|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the young son of Hephaestus?
2. Where does Apollo land when he falls from Mount Olympus?
(a) A playground.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A garbage truck.
(d) A dumpster in an alley.
3. Which inanimate object(s) begin speaking to Apollo on the way to Camp Half-Blood?
(a) The trees.
(b) The sun.
(c) The sky.
(d) The mushrooms.
4. What is the name of the other boy whom Meg injured?
(a) Connor Stoll.
5. Who is at the kitchen counter when Apollo and Meg walk into Percy's apartment?
(a) Sally Jackson.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Apollo get emotional when he sees Meg after she cleans up?
2. What is the actual name of the shiny blobs?
3. What does Percy tell Apollo has not been working for months?
4. Who is Meg's mother?
5. How many times has Apollo been a mortal before?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)