|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The End.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls K. at his office to tell him in “In the Cathedral,” “They’re hunting you down”?
(a) Dr. Huld
(d) Frau Grubach
2. What is K. carrying with him when he goes to the cathedral in “In the Cathedral”?
(a) A family photograph album
(b) An album of sights in the city
(c) A box of chocolates
(d) A passport and a plane ticket
3. When he arrives at the cathedral square, K. remembers “that even as a small child it had struck him that the curtains of the houses in the narrow square were nearly always all” what, in “In the Cathedral”?
(a) Half open
(b) Wide open
(d) Made of leather
4. What is K.’s response when Titorelli asks him in “The Lawyer – The Factory-Owner – The Painter,” “Are you innocent?”
(a) That depends
(d) I don't know
5. It is the day before K.’s birthday to turn how old in the opening of “The End”?
Short Answer Questions
1. When he goes to demonstrate what happened this morning for Fraülein Bürstner in “A Conversation with Frau Grubach,” K. notes that what was hanging by the window in her room at the time of the inquiry?
2. How old is the girl that K. asks in the stairwell whether Titorelli lives in the building in “The Lawyer – The Factory-Owner – The Painter”?
3. How is the knife described that the strange guard takes out of a sheath on his waist-coat in “The End”?
4. How long does Herr Block say his trial has been going on in “Block, the Corn Merchant – The Dismissal of the Lawyer”?
5. Whose claim that his fiancée is waiting for him outside turns out to be a lie in “The Thrasher”?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)