|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do absolutes exist?
2. The question relates directly to what item?
(a) Life force.
3. Which is not one of the absolutes?
4. Life is considered to be a(n) __________________.
5. Philosophers often shun which of the following?
(a) Ancient methods.
(b) Abstract concepts.
(c) New theories.
(d) Physical realm.
6. How does one generally gauge the concept of opposites?
(b) Personal experience.
(d) Common sense.
7. Which would not alter the public's view of Socrates?
8. Where did the classical perspective of thinking originate?
9. According to the visitor, Socrates would be guilty of which of the following?
10. Which is not a lust of the body?
11. Where does Socrates want his children to be raised?
(c) At his father's home.
12. What has caused the dwindling of influence?
13. Socrates argues that he did not make his decision in ________.
(b) An uninformed manner.
14. Who was not with Socrates upon his death?
15. What part of Socrates' body was troubling him on that day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would a legal term be for Socrates' death?
2. To which is death compared?
3. Who asks questions about life after death?
4. Socrates saw death as a(n) ______________.
5. When does Socrates believe he will die?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)