|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dialogue 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of poison is used?
(c) Asp venom.
2. What word can be used to describe Socrates' philosophies?
3. What happens to Euthyphro at the end of the first dialogue?
(a) He goes to prison.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He dies.
(d) He confronts his father.
4. What is not experienced by a "true" philosopher?
(d) Human law.
5. Which is mentioned as one who will continue Socrates' work after death?
Short Answer Questions
1. The topic of beauty is considered to be which of the following?
2. What is not on the list of things Athens has given to Socrates?
3. To what is the soul compared?
4. Which does Socrates not support?
5. What nationality is the philosopher?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)