|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dialogue 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is among those presenting arguments?
2. What adjective is used to describe the soul?
3. Socrates speaks kindly of whom?
4. How does one generally gauge the concept of opposites?
(a) Common sense.
(c) Personal experience.
5. What is worse than death in Socrates' eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it?
2. Who is among the conversation participants?
3. What was Socrates' demeanor after drinking the poison?
4. What did the man bring into court?
5. What could have given Socrates a better verdict?
This section contains 120 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)