|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dialogue 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was the charge against Socrates?
(d) Destruction of property.
2. What topic does Euthyphro ponder?
3. What happens to Euthyphro at the end of the first dialogue?
(a) He dies.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He confronts his father.
(d) He goes to prison.
4. What did the man bring into court?
5. Socrates continues to practice despite the likelihood of which of the following?
(b) Public ridicule.
Short Answer Questions
1. The topic of beauty is considered to be which of the following?
2. What, in Socrates' eyes, is a pointless solution to his crimes?
3. Who is the questioner in the beginning of this Dialogue?
4. Socrates jokes about which of the following?
5. Who inspires the state?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)