|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dialogue 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting in Dialogue 2?
(d) Living room.
2. Socrates continues to practice despite the likelihood of which of the following?
(c) Public ridicule.
3. What did the man bring into court?
4. Who does Socrates question?
5. What is worse than death in Socrates' eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would persuade Socrates to abandon his philosophy?
2. How does Socrates view his philosophy?
3. Which of the following is not on the list of things lusted for by man?
4. To whom does the place belong?
5. Friends are asked to care for what?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)