|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dialogue 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one possible outcome of Socrates' upcoming trial?
2. Which of the following was the charge against Socrates?
(d) Destruction of property.
3. Why did the young man travel?
(a) Just for fun.
(b) To find work.
(c) To visit family.
(d) To see the Oracle.
4. Whose voice must always be right?
(a) Court's voice.
(b) Oracle's voice.
(c) Socrates' voice.
(d) Plato's voice.
5. What does Socrates lack in reference to punishment in the eyes of the court?
(a) Money to pay fines.
(b) Time for appeal.
(d) Political influence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would persuade Socrates to abandon his philosophy?
2. Socrates continues to practice despite the likelihood of which of the following?
3. Who is among the conversation participants?
4. To whom does the place belong?
5. In which of the following does Socrates profess to believe?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)