|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dialogue 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another word for "ideal"?
2. Who does Socrates question?
3. What happens to Euthyphro at the end of the first dialogue?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He dies.
(c) He goes to prison.
(d) He confronts his father.
4. Socrates demands to know the definition of which of the following?
(b) Criminal charges.
5. What young man is introduced?
Short Answer Questions
1. Socrates' main goal is to do what in court?
2. Whose voice must always be right?
3. Which does Socrates not support?
4. Socrates jokes about which of the following?
5. What would persuade Socrates to abandon his philosophy?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)