|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dialogue 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Socrates' proposed punishment.
(a) Life in prison.
(b) Probation and community service.
(c) None - he is innocent.
2. Socrates continues to practice despite the likelihood of which of the following?
(a) Public ridicule.
3. With whom has Socrates conversed?
(b) Town leaders.
(c) Older men.
4. It would be wrong to seek what from the judge?
5. Who pays a visit to Socrates?
Short Answer Questions
1. By escaping, Socrates believes he would be breaking which of the following?
2. Socrates believes he has which of the following?
3. Socrates does not want to be seen as being a _____________.
4. What examples are used to illustrate the point?
5. Which of the following was the charge against Socrates?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)