|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dialogue 4, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Friends are asked to care for what?
(a) Socrates' sons.
(b) Legal fees.
(c) Family dog.
(d) Physical remains.
2. At some point the issues of the body become _________________.
3. Socrates' main goal is to do what in court?
4. What does Socrates lack in reference to punishment in the eyes of the court?
(b) Political influence.
(c) Time for appeal.
(d) Money to pay fines.
5. What type of social creature is mentioned?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the killer left?
2. Socrates intends to uphold _______________.
3. What is wrong under any circumstance?
4. Socrates informs the group that the body is ____________________.
5. In this Dialogue, Socrates' philosophies are paired with _____________.
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)