|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Dialogue 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not on the list of things lusted for by man?
2. Where was the killer left?
3. What young man is introduced?
4. Why did the young man travel?
(a) To see the Oracle.
(b) To find work.
(c) Just for fun.
(d) To visit family.
5. What is another term meaning "dear"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Socrates believed that individuals should strive to preserve and support what entity?
2. What is the main theme of this dialogue?
3. Greek philosophers were often known for which activity?
4. Which topic is not among Socrates' dialogues?
5. Who approached Socrates?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)