Quiz: Dialogue 1 to Dialogue 4, Part 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the setting for Dialogue 3?
d) Prison cell.
2. Where did the classical perspective of thinking originate?
3. The first setting of this dialogue is where?
4. Friends are asked to care for what?
a) Family dog.
b) Physical remains.
c) Socrates' sons.
d) Legal fees.
5. At some point the issues of the body become _________________.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What theory is expounded upon by Socrates?
This section contains 191 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)