Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What practice ceased to exist in Karazan by rule of his majesty?
2. What was primarily and preferably eaten in Madagascar?
3. What was used as an antidote for poison?
4. ______ could be found in Bangala.
5. A particular vegetable in Kon-cha was very similar in color and smell to _____.
Nicolo and Maffeo Polo were respectable merchants of Venice. They set sail in the year 1250 for Constantinople and arrived there in safety. Discuss the underlying goals the brothers had in wanting to go to Constantinople. Use examples from the text to support your response and thesis. Use Book 1, Chapter 1 as a reference.
Book 1, Chapter 49 describes in detail the particular organization of Tartar armies. Discuss how this arrangement could help and/or hinder the Tartar's battle strategy. Use examples from the book in your response and thesis.
Using Book 2, Chapter 8 as a reference, explain the treasonable practices used in the city of Kanbalu which caused it to rebel. Also, describe the apprehension and punishment of those involved. Use examples for the text in your response and thesis.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)