Mid-Book Test (up to From Peking to Bengal)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. The Polos survived ______________ for three years until Pope Clement died.
2. According to Marco Polo, in ancient times, kings of Zorzania were born with the mark of _____________ on the ___________ shoulder.
3. Who or what was Kara-moran?
4. The Great Khan issued ___________ to assure lodging and needs when the Polos went to the Pope.
5. Who was Mangalu?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Describe the personal guards for the grand khan.
This section contains 1,283 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)