|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What regulated life in Maabar?
(a) The king.
2. How many children did the king of Ziamba have?
3. What animal was not bred in Maabar?
4. What year was the memorable battle of Vochang fought?
5. What did the inhabitants of Soccotera collect from whales?
Short Answer Questions
1. Inhabitants of Dulfar collected and sold ______ to India.
2. What lay five hundred miles south of Kesmacoran?
3. Which sea was the island of Zipangu situated on?
4. What did the inhabitants of Dragoian do to those who were ill if it was determined they would not recover?
5. What did the name Ach-baluch Manji signify?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened during the rainy season in the kingdom of Murphilior Monsul?
2. Tell what types of things were produced on the island of Java.
3. Describe the idols worshiped in Zipangu.
4. What did the inhabitants of Fanfur procure from a certain tree? How did they obtain it and what did they do with it? What did it look like and taste like once it was prepared?
5. Describe the marks of the Jews, Christians, and Saracens who lived in Abascia.
6. Tell about the extraordinary bird called rukh.
7. What was produced in great quantities in the kingdom of Kon-cha? What expensive vegetable was also found?
8. Describe the teachers and instruction in Bangala.
9. Chapter 43 talks about the mountainous people outside of the province of Kardandan. Why did these people exchange gold for silver with merchants?
10. Explain why King Dor was captured by Prester John's men. How was he captured? What became of him?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)