|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Tingui were devoted to what?
2. In 1272, who was appointed governor of Tudin-fu?
3. What type of people were the inhabitants of Ka-chan-fu?
4. Inhabitants of Dulfar collected and sold ______ to India.
(d) Arabian horses.
5. What type of clothing was worn in Chintigui?
6. Abascia had the best ______.
7. What was a sheikhs?
8. What was the distance between Kangigu and Amu?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 31 days.
(d) 25 days.
9. What could be found in the waters around Malabar?
(a) Sea monsters.
10. What type of woman did the men of Thebeth like to marry?
(a) Only very beautiful women.
(d) Rich women.
11. Where did the Bramins derive their origin?
12. How deep was the sea between Lochac and the island of Pentan?
(a) Ten fathoms.
(b) Six fathoms.
(c) Four fathoms.
(d) Fifteen fathoms.
13. How did the inhabitants of Nocueran dress?
(a) They were naked.
(b) They wore a thin gold plate around their middle section.
(c) With clothes made from the bark of a tree.
(d) With rings in their nose, ears and lips.
14. What lay five hundred miles south of Kesmacoran?
(a) The Isle of Christians and the Isle of Idolators.
(b) The Isle of Monkeys and the Isle of Horses.
(c) The Isle of Monks and the Isle of Priests.
(d) The Isle of Man and the Isle of Woman.
15. What did the men and women of Vochang cover their teeth with?
Short Answer Questions
1. A particular vegetable in Kon-cha was very similar in color and smell to _____.
2. How many towns were under the jurisdiction of Yan-gui?
3. Who had King Dor captured?
4. What was a camelopard?
5. Murphili was known for what?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)