|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many towns were under the jurisdiction of Yan-gui?
2. What was the circumference of Java?
(a) 2500 miles.
(b) 3000 miles.
(c) 1750 miles.
(d) 100 miles.
3. What did the inhabitants of Kangigu make wine from?
(b) Red grapes.
(d) Green grapes.
4. What was the richest province in the eastern world?
5. What did the inhabitants of Chan-glu do with dead bodies?
(a) Eat them.
(b) Bury them only three feet deep.
(c) Display them in the center of the village.
(d) Burn them.
6. What capital and province bore the same name?
7. ______ could be found in Bangala.
8. The Tingui were devoted to what?
9. What could be found in Mien?
(a) A grave site.
(b) A magic well.
(c) A royal palace.
(d) A great sepulcher.
10. What did the inhabitants of Dragoian do to those who were ill if it was determined they would not recover?
(a) The family members crushed them with large boulders and buried them in the mountains.
(b) The family members buried them away from the other family members.
(c) The family members suffocated them and ate the dead body.
(d) The family members sold them into slavery.
11. In 1272, who was appointed governor of Tudin-fu?
12. What was primarily and preferably eaten in Madagascar?
13. What lay five hundred miles south of Kesmacoran?
(a) The Isle of Christians and the Isle of Idolators.
(b) The Isle of Monks and the Isle of Priests.
(c) The Isle of Monkeys and the Isle of Horses.
(d) The Isle of Man and the Isle of Woman.
14. What type of woman did the men of Thebeth like to marry?
(c) Only very beautiful women.
(d) Rich women.
15. What did the very devoted servants of the king of Maabar do when the king died?
(a) Cleaned the castle in preparation for the new king.
(b) Killed the king's youngest child.
(c) Married the king's wives.
(d) Threw themselves upon the fire that burned the king's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Bramins derive their origin?
2. Who or what was Kara-moran?
3. What could be found in the waters around Malabar?
4. What was the name of the general who invaded Ziamba?
5. How large was the circumference of Sin-din-fu?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)