|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who governed Kael?
2. What capital and province bore the same name?
3. What practice ceased to exist in Karazan by rule of his majesty?
(a) Men were allowed to beat their wife if she had a girl child first.
(b) Strangers of superior quality were tortured then released.
(c) Strangers of superior quality were murdered.
(d) Women were no longer allowed to bear children after having three.
4. What did choiach mean?
5. What type of animal did the inhabitants of Karazan hunt?
(a) Wild boars.
(c) Large serpents.
(d) Small elephants.
6. ______ could be found in Bangala.
7. How many wives did the king of Kangigu have?
8. The Tingui were devoted to what?
9. How many children did the king of Ziamba have?
10. In 1272, who was appointed governor of Tudin-fu?
11. Who or what was Kara-moran?
(a) A king.
(b) A castle.
(c) A tribunal leader.
(d) A river.
12. How did the inhabitants of Nocueran dress?
(a) With clothes made from the bark of a tree.
(b) They were naked.
(c) They wore a thin gold plate around their middle section.
(d) With rings in their nose, ears and lips.
13. What animal was not bred in Maabar?
14. What was the chief aim or goal of Facfur?
(a) Increasing his enjoyment and multiplying his pleasures.
(b) Building up his military strength and adding men under his command.
(c) Fortifying the cities under his dominion.
(d) Administering justice to those who acted unbecomingly.
15. What type of people were the inhabitants of Ka-chan-fu?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the name Chin-san Bay-an mean?
2. What year did Kublai attack Ziamba?
3. What was the name of the general who invaded Ziamba?
4. What did the men of Lambri have?
5. Inhabitants of Dulfar collected and sold ______ to India.
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)