|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did choiach mean?
2. Why did the grand khan, Kublai, want to annex the island of Zipangu?
(a) Because he was greedy for more land.
(b) So enemies couldn't attack the grand khan.
(c) Because of its great salt production.
(d) Because of its great wealth.
3. What was a camelopard?
4. Where did the Bramins derive their origin?
5. Abascia had the best ______.
6. What year was the memorable battle of Vochang fought?
7. What regulated life in Maabar?
(b) The king.
8. What was the distance between Kangigu and Amu?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 31 days.
(d) 25 days.
9. What did the inhabitants of Chan-glu do with dead bodies?
(a) Bury them only three feet deep.
(b) Burn them.
(c) Eat them.
(d) Display them in the center of the village.
10. What was primarily and preferably eaten in Madagascar?
11. Who or what was Kara-moran?
(a) A castle.
(b) A tribunal leader.
(c) A river.
(d) A king.
12. What was the meaning of jerms?
(c) Palm tree.
13. What did the men and women of Vochang cover their teeth with?
14. In 1272, who was appointed governor of Tudin-fu?
15. What was the name of the general who invaded Ziamba?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was produced in Dulfar?
2. A particular vegetable in Kon-cha was very similar in color and smell to _____.
3. What capital and province bore the same name?
4. What did the inhabitants of Dragoian do to those who were ill if it was determined they would not recover?
5. What was the meaning of rukh?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)