Short Answer Questions
1. Marco Polo was an emissary of whom?
2. "The Travels of Marco Polo" was first introduced to the reading public in the thirteenth century as what?
3. According to Marco Polo, in the central part of Armenia lies an exceedingly large and high mountain. What can be found on this mountain?
4. According to the introduction, what made "The Travels of Marco Polo" a best seller?
5. According to Marco Polo, in ancient times, kings of Zorzania were born with the mark of _____________ on the ___________ shoulder.
This section contains 3,576 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)