|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Northern Regions and Tartar Wars.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The grand khan's military men carried a golden tablet with what type of picture engraved upon it?
(a) A falcon.
(b) A lion.
(c) The face of the grand khan.
(d) The feet of an elephant.
2. Why was the city of Tai-du built?
(a) Astrologers said Kanbalu was destined to become rebellious.
(b) Kanbalu was built too close to a major body of water.
(c) Kanbalu was attacked and burned to the ground.
(d) Kanbalu had become too run down and old.
3. From the East in 1206, whom did the Mongol tribes elect to rule northern China?
4. What did the grand khan require be planted on the sides of roads?
5. What did Aigiarm's name mean?
(a) Blazing star.
(b) Shining moon.
(d) Mighty one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of woman did the men of Thebeth like to marry?
2. Who had King Dor captured?
3. Marco Polo was _________ years old when Pope Clement died.
4. What was proved by the shoemaker removing his right eye?
5. The Tingui were devoted to what?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)