|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the inhabitants of Nocueran dress?
(a) With clothes made from the bark of a tree.
(b) They were naked.
(c) With rings in their nose, ears and lips.
(d) They wore a thin gold plate around their middle section.
2. Chingis-khan was revered as a ______.
3. Why did the people of Karkan suffer from swollen legs and goiters?
(a) Bad drinking water.
(d) Tainted food.
4. What did the infant, Christ, give the wise men as they were leaving?
(a) A bag of spices.
(b) A gold coin.
(c) A piece of gold cloth.
(d) A stone.
5. What months did the grand khan reside in Kanbalu?
(a) March, April, May.
(b) September, October, November.
(c) October, November, December.
(d) December, January, February.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which characteristic does not fit Marco Polo's description of Turkomans?
2. An envoy of Hulaga invited the Polos to join his trip to the Great Khan of the Tartars, __________.
3. People of Vokhan were of which religious persuasion?
4. What did the inhabitants of Dragoian do to those who were ill if it was determined they would not recover?
5. What allowed the inhabitants of Baldach or Bagadet to transport their goods to and from the sea of India?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)