|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men and women of Vochang cover their teeth with?
2. ______________ was an unknown term in medieval language.
3. The Great Khan succeeded _______ to rule the eastern part of the Mongol empire.
(b) Mangku Kaan.
4. What year did Kublai attack Ziamba?
5. Ships in India were built from ___________.
(a) Oak timber.
(b) Fir timber.
(c) Gopher wood.
(d) Pine wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. A thief could pay ______ the value of the property stolen in order to escape all further punishment.
2. What grew greatly in Thebeth?
3. What animal was bred in the province of Karaian that was considered the best?
4. What did the name Kanbalu mean?
5. What was the name of the general who invaded Ziamba?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)