|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China to India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is being addressed in the Prologue?
(a) Kings and other dignitaries of the world.
(b) Emperors, kings, dukes, marquises, earls, and knights.
(c) The learned.
(d) Readers of the world.
2. What did the infant, Christ, give the wise men as they were leaving?
(a) A gold coin.
(b) A bag of spices.
(c) A piece of gold cloth.
(d) A stone.
3. How did the inhabitants of Nocueran dress?
(a) With clothes made from the bark of a tree.
(b) They were naked.
(c) With rings in their nose, ears and lips.
(d) They wore a thin gold plate around their middle section.
4. How many governments was Karaian divided into?
5. What type of chair did the grand khan sit on when he was riding?
(a) A pearl chair.
(b) A gold chair.
(c) A bamboo chair.
(d) A silver chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the chief aim or goal of Facfur?
2. Who had King Dor captured?
3. Arghun was the king of _____________.
4. Survival required a practical traveler and merchant to take advantage of ___________along the route with natural and man-made obstacles.
5. Who was Mangalu?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)