|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China to India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was used as an antidote for poison?
(a) Wood ashes.
(b) Bitter ashes.
(c) Dog dung.
2. How many men did the grand khan appoint to oversee his officers and the men of his army?
3. According to Marco Polo, in the central part of Armenia lies an exceedingly large and high mountain. What can be found on this mountain?
(a) The Ark of Noah.
(b) The Fountain of Oil.
(c) The Golden Tablets.
(d) The Gate of Iron.
4. What did the men of Lambri have?
(a) A nose like a parrot.
(b) Teeth like a jackal.
(c) Eyes like a goat.
(d) A tail like a dog.
5. Ships in India were built from ___________.
(a) Pine wood.
(b) Oak timber.
(c) Fir timber.
(d) Gopher wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of woman did the men of Thebeth like to marry?
2. What year did Niccolo Polo and Maffeo Polo sail to Sudak?
3. What was produced in large quantities in Lochac?
4. What did the grand khan require be planted on the sides of roads?
5. What was the circumference of Java?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)