|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From China to India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stated in the Prologue as one of the reasons someone would read this book?
(a) Those desirous of knowing the diversities of Asia.
(b) Those desirous of knowing the mysterious secrets of the world.
(c) Those desirous of knowing the diversities of the races of mankind.
(d) Those desirous of knowing the truth about The Great Khan.
2. Arghun was the king of _____________.
(d) European Russia.
3. How large was the circumference of Sin-din-fu?
(a) 20 miles.
(b) 6 miles.
(c) 28 miles.
(d) 12 miles.
4. ______ were the most prevalent in Kain.
5. The ________ stone was only available as a gift from the king, according to Chapter 26.
(a) Balshan tanzinite.
(b) Balass ruby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Niccolo Polo and Maffeo Polo started a venture sailing to Sudak to __________.
2. Chingis-khan was revered as a ______.
3. What type of woman did the men of Thebeth like to marry?
4. According to the Prologue, what things does Marco Polo describe in the book?
5. The Tartars had the best _________ in the world.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)