|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kubilai Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was manufactured in Arzingan?
(a) Silk clothes.
(b) Silver mirrors.
(c) Fine cotton.
(d) Iron masks.
2. An envoy of Hulaga invited the Polos to join his trip to the Great Khan of the Tartars, __________.
3. Which characteristic does not fit Marco Polo's description of Turkomans?
(a) Rude people.
(b) Followers of Mahomet.
(c) Dull of intellect.
(d) Accepting of others.
4. Where was the mint of the grand khan located?
5. How many young female attendants did each legitimate wife have?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Polos were not able to return to Constantinople for fear of what?
2. What festival was celebrated September 28th?
3. _______________ was chosen to replace Queen Bulagan after her death.
4. The custom, during the process of removing the bodies of princes, was for those who formed the escort to ______________ persons they met on the road.
5. ______________ was an unknown term in medieval language.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)