|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kubilai Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The city of Arzingan was located in ___.
(b) Armenia Minor.
(c) Armenia Major.
2. How many young female attendants did each legitimate wife have?
3. What was the name of the eldest legitimate son of the grand khan?
4. What were the names of the three magi?
(a) Baldasar, Gaspar, Belchior.
(b) Belchior, Dyava, Haldasar.
(c) Demogar, Haldasar, Gaspar.
(d) Balksar, Palasta, Gaspar.
5. Where was Chingis-khan buried?
Short Answer Questions
1. In ____, a battle began with the sultan of Egypt.
2. Marco Polo was an emissary of whom?
3. "The Travels of Marco Polo" was penned in ________ by the writer Marco Polo commissioned.
4. Marco Polo's descriptions of human history are ______________.
5. What direction was Peyn from Kotan?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)