|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kubilai Khan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marco Polo stayed at the Great Khan's court for _____ years to do many missions.
2. Why did Prester John try to separate the Tartars?
(a) He was worried they were becoming too lazy.
(b) He wanted to start new provinces with multiple groups of Tartars.
(c) He thought they would be better able to defend themselves.
(d) He was apprehensive of their strength.
3. Where did the Tartars first establish residence?
4. Where were the three magi buried?
(c) Arbor Secco.
5. The narrator who translated the stories in "The Travels of Marco Polo" was from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. What direction was Peyn from Kotan?
2. What did the name Kanbalu mean?
3. Marco Polo's father and uncle were _________________.
4. In Zorzania, the king was usually called _______ .
5. How long did it take to cross the desert called Lop?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)