|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Arabian Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many sons did the grand khan have by his legitimate wives?
2. What type of people were the inhabitants of Ka-chan-fu?
3. What was the meaning of jerms?
(a) Palm tree.
4. The Tingui were devoted to what?
5. _________ were not inhabitants of Tauris.
Short Answer Questions
1. ______________ was an unknown term in medieval language.
2. What did the men and women of Vochang cover their teeth with?
3. According to the Prologue, what things does Marco Polo describe in the book?
4. What did most merchants bring to Madagascar to sell?
5. Who did Kubilai Khan revere the most?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)