|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Arabian Sea.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1272, who was appointed governor of Tudin-fu?
2. How many children did the king of Ziamba have?
3. What did choiach mean?
4. What months did the grand khan reside in Kanbalu?
(a) October, November, December.
(b) March, April, May.
(c) September, October, November.
(d) December, January, February.
5. How far was Kotan from Karkan?
(a) Three days journey.
(b) Six days journey.
(c) Twelve days journey.
(d) Eight days journey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the inhabitants of Chan-glu do with dead bodies?
2. Which characteristic does not fit Marco Polo's description of Turkomans?
3. The grand khan's military men carried a golden tablet with what type of picture engraved upon it?
4. Why didn't the grand khan bring Java under his control?
5. In 1292, Marco Polo safely delivered a bride for _____.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)