|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Road to Cathay.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chingis-khan was revered as a ______.
2. What could be found in the castle of Paipurth, which was located between Trebizond and Tauris?
(a) Gold mine.
(b) Fountain of oil.
(c) Silver mine.
(d) Fountain of youth.
3. How long did it take to cross the desert called Lop?
(a) Fifteen days.
(b) Seven days.
(c) Three months.
(d) One month.
4. The ________ stone was only available as a gift from the king, according to Chapter 26.
(a) Balshan tanzinite.
(d) Balass ruby.
5. Where were the three magi buried?
(a) Arbor Secco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Arghun was the king of _____________.
2. Marco Polo's father and uncle were _________________.
3. Who was the ruler of Kierman?
4. Where did the Tartars first establish residence?
5. In 1292, Marco Polo safely delivered a bride for _____.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)