Quiz: Introduction to The Middle East
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. "The Travels of Marco Polo" was penned in ________ by the writer Marco Polo commissioned.
2. Marco Polo was an emissary of whom?
b) King Arghun.
c) Kubilai Kahn.
d) Chief Alau.
3. An envoy of Hulaga invited the Polos to join his trip to the Great Khan of the Tartars, __________.
4. According to Marco Polo, in ancient times, kings of Zorzania were born with the mark of _____________ on the ___________ shoulder.
a) An Eagle, left.
b) An Eagle, right.
c) A Lion, left.
d) A Lion, right.
5. What type of water could...
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)