|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Peking to Amoy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What big animal was found in Bangala?
2. What type of water could be found in Kobiam?
(a) Bitter water.
(b) Sulfur water.
(c) Citrus flavored water.
(d) Salt water.
3. ______ were the most prevalent in Kain.
4. Who was the ruler of Kierman?
(a) Mazier Ozier.
(b) Corobar Achomak.
(c) Rukmedin Achomak.
(d) Reobarle Ormus.
5. What festival was celebrated September 28th?
(a) The birth of the grand khan.
(b) Tribunal day.
(c) The festival of the golden tablets.
(d) White feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was an umbrella carried overhead of the grand khan?
2. What allowed the inhabitants of Baldach or Bagadet to transport their goods to and from the sea of India?
3. What was the name of the eldest legitimate son of the grand khan?
4. The ________ stone was only available as a gift from the king, according to Chapter 26.
5. Why did the people of Karkan suffer from swollen legs and goiters?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)