|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through From Peking to Amoy.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the inhabitants of Kangigu make wine from?
(b) Green grapes.
(d) Red grapes.
2. Marco Polo was _________ years old when Pope Clement died.
3. The city of Arzingan was located in ___.
(b) Armenia Major.
(d) Armenia Minor.
4. What could be found in the castle of Paipurth, which was located between Trebizond and Tauris?
(a) Fountain of youth.
(b) Silver mine.
(c) Fountain of oil.
(d) Gold mine.
5. Kubilai Khan fought a great battle with whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the ruler of Kierman?
2. Tartars were experts in _______________.
3. What is stated in the Prologue as one of the reasons someone would read this book?
4. A particular vegetable in Kon-cha was very similar in color and smell to _____.
5. What was used for currency in Tholoman?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)