|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which characteristic does not fit Marco Polo's description of Turkomans?
(a) Accepting of others.
(b) Dull of intellect.
(c) Followers of Mahomet.
(d) Rude people.
2. What could be found in the castle of Paipurth, which was located between Trebizond and Tauris?
(a) Gold mine.
(b) Fountain of oil.
(c) Silver mine.
(d) Fountain of youth.
3. What animal was bred in the province of Karaian that was considered the best?
4. How large was the circumference of Sin-din-fu?
(a) 28 miles.
(b) 6 miles.
(c) 20 miles.
(d) 12 miles.
5. Who had King Dor captured?
(a) Chingis khan.
(b) The grand khan.
(c) Prester John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the king of Maabar wear?
2. What grew greatly in Thebeth?
3. The city of Arzingan was located in ___.
4. What type of people were the inhabitants of Ka-chan-fu?
5. What did choiach mean?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)