|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could be said of the priests of Servenath?
(a) They were very poor.
(b) They were very rich.
(c) They had many wives.
(d) They were most cruel.
2. What did the name Ach-baluch Manji signify?
(a) Great ruler.
(b) Level ground.
(c) White city.
3. What was used as an antidote for poison?
(a) Wood ashes.
(c) Bitter ashes.
(d) Dog dung.
4. What did the king of Maabar wear?
(a) A sapphire crown.
(b) A royal robe.
(c) A loin cloth.
(d) Large earrings.
5. What year was the memorable battle of Vochang fought?
Short Answer Questions
1. What could be found in Kierman?
2. Gold and Silver were traded in Kardandan. How much gold saggio could be traded for five of sliver?
3. What did the men and women of Vochang cover their teeth with?
4. What grew greatly in Thebeth?
5. Which characteristic does not fit Marco Polo's description of Turkomans?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)