|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the king of Maabar wear?
(a) A sapphire crown.
(b) A loin cloth.
(c) Large earrings.
(d) A royal robe.
2. What could be said of the priests of Servenath?
(a) They were very rich.
(b) They were very poor.
(c) They were most cruel.
(d) They had many wives.
3. The ________ stone was only available as a gift from the king, according to Chapter 26.
(a) Balass ruby.
(b) Balshan tanzinite.
4. What did the very devoted servants of the king of Maabar do when the king died?
(a) Cleaned the castle in preparation for the new king.
(b) Threw themselves upon the fire that burned the king's body.
(c) Killed the king's youngest child.
(d) Married the king's wives.
5. _________ were not inhabitants of Tauris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year was the memorable battle of Vochang fought?
2. What was used as an antidote for poison?
3. What type of people were the inhabitants of Ka-chan-fu?
4. What could be found in Mien?
5. How many governments was Karaian divided into?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)