|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through India.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Zorzania, the king was usually called _______ .
(a) David Tartar.
(b) David Melik.
(c) David Zorzania.
(d) David Abaku.
2. What was manufactured in Arzingan?
(a) Silver mirrors.
(b) Iron masks.
(c) Silk clothes.
(d) Fine cotton.
3. Which characteristic does not fit Marco Polo's description of Turkomans?
(a) Accepting of others.
(b) Rude people.
(c) Dull of intellect.
(d) Followers of Mahomet.
4. What capital and province bore the same name?
5. What allowed the inhabitants of Baldach or Bagadet to transport their goods to and from the sea of India?
(a) Strong and willing men carrying goods.
(b) A hard, dirt-paved road.
(c) Camel caravans.
(d) A great river flowing in the midst of the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had King Dor captured?
2. What was proved by the shoemaker removing his right eye?
3. Where were the three magi buried?
4. Gold and Silver were traded in Kardandan. How much gold saggio could be traded for five of sliver?
5. The city of Arzingan was located in ___.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)