* "The Travels of Marco Polo" detailed the rule of Kubilai Khan's thirteenth century empire.
* Marco Polo traveled throughout the grand khan's empire at the desire of the grand khan.
* Marco Polo's job was to report the happenings in the empire.
* "The Travels of Marco Polo" was introduced to the reading public in the thirteenth century.
* Marco Polo was believed to have traveled further than any other explorer and thus set the stage for future explorers.
* Chinghiz khan was made ruler over northern China.
* The grand khan was the next ruler and presided over the eastern part of the empire.
* The grand khan set family members as rulers over several kingdoms.
* Ramusio and Rustigielo were the chroniclers for Marco Polo's book.
* Rustigielo wrote the book in French.
* Some tales in the book were thought to be fiction.
* Marco Polo described the various religions he encountered.
* Marco Polo did...
This section contains 1,242 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)