• "The Travels of Marco Polo" detailed the rule of Kubilai Khan's thirteenth century empire.
• Marco Polo traveled throughout the grand khan's empire at the desire of the grand khan.
• Marco Polo's job was to report the happenings in the empire.
• "The Travels of Marco Polo" was introduced to the reading public in the thirteenth century.
• Marco Polo was believed to have traveled further than any other explorer and thus set the stage for future explorers.
• Chinghiz khan was made ruler over northern China.
• The grand khan was the next ruler and presided over the eastern part of the empire.
• The grand khan set family members as rulers over several kingdoms.
• Ramusio and Rustigielo were the chroniclers for Marco Polo's book.
• Rustigielo wrote the book in French.
• Some tales in the book were thought to be fiction.
• Marco Polo described the various religions he encountered.
• Marco Polo did...
This section contains 1,242 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)